Setup the Computer
Before creating the workflow, you'll setup the computer's screen saver preferences to be able to display the images that will be taken by the workflow. Follow these simple steps:
- In the Finder, create a new folder named Party Pix in the Pictures folder. The workflow will place the video snapshots into this folder.
- Launch the System Preferences application and choose the Desktop & Screen Saver preference. In the preference window, select the Screen Saver tab.
- In the Screen Savers list on the left, select the Choose Folder... option in the Pictures group. A sheet containing a folder picker dialog will be displayed. Select the Party Pix folder you just created.
- In the preferences window, click the Options... button to reveal a sheet containing the preferences for the Screen Saver.
- In the preferences window, click the Options... button to reveal a sheet containing the parameters for the Screen Saver. Set the parameters as shown in the illustration below, and click the OK button to close the sheet.
The setup is complete and you may now quit the System Preferences application.